Thursday, July 14, 2005

Surveying the Empty Space

hmmm.. Feels like I'm moving into a new apartment, checking out the size, the bareness of the white walls, wondering if my stuff will fit and if this is a place where I'll be comfy.

*fiddling with the fonts* I journalled for years. Got burned, both literally AND figuratively when that was invaded. So I have to question this desire to journal online. I think it has something to do with the enforced order I must take upon my thoughts in order to frogmarch them into any coherent form for written communication. The introspection is good for me.

There are things I want to share, feelings and ideas that I need to convey to my family, to my friends. All in good time. I'm anonymous here still... and plan on unpacking at my leisure.

*Greetings*

No comments: