Monday, August 24, 2009

I Wanna Be Lazy Too!!

Stolen from Sooz

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? car insurance. Honestly though, Lou pays all the bills but that one. I worry I should be ashamed of that but am too relieved after the shambles of my marriage finances.

2. Do you miss being a child? I only miss that short period of time when I thought the world was perfect and Mom & Dad could do anything/ protect me from everything

3. Chore you hate the most? Vacuuming

4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? I think the last time I had a romantic dinner was right here at home. Candles and a lovely meal and ahh, 'dessert'

5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? Been a better parent.. tried to be a bit tougher.

6. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs Lassanske. She was my best friend's grandmother.

7.What do you really want to be doing right now? It's Monday evening, been a hard day for us both. We're sitting in front of the tv watching Liverpool play.. I can't imagine a better place to be right now :)

8. What did you want to be when you grew up? a journalist

9. How many colleges did you attend? Just one

10.Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? White man's style undershirt.. it's comfy.

11. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Please don't get so high I have to notice!!

12.First thought when the alarm went off this morning? I don't hear the alarm, Lou does and wakes me. I ask if I can have a snooze and she tells me I've already had one..or two lol.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Is that me snoring already?

14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? mm. don't spend much time thinking about famous people.

15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? not really *tapping my head*

16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer? Yes. I think I'd visit nursing homes, try to be good company to folks who don't often have any.

17. Get up early or sleep in? I would LOVE to sleep in but can't seem to manage it much anymore.

18. What is your favorite cartoon character? Tigger

19. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy/girl? well duhh.

20. When did you first start feeling old? I don't FEEL old yet but am worrying I may be starting to look old. O well..

21. Favorite lunch meat? Pastrami

22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Last time I went into WalMart, I took my son and we filled a trolly with things for his new apartment. Towels, sheets, a foreman grill, frying pans, mixing bowls, utensils... I can't remember everything we got. It's a once-a-year sort of thing though.

23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No.

24. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about? Why shouldn't they find out? I love The Breakfast Club and the idea that were ALL outsiders.

25. What’s your favorite drink? mmm, love me a good Merlot.. or coffee. Cold chocolate milk rocks too.

26. Who from high school would you like to run in to? Cheri

27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Radio City 96.7.. lol and No, it wasn't the KFC Breakfast Show, it was the Kev Seed Breakfast Show!! durrrrr

28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Nope

29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? I fell too hard for my first, believed her when she said she loved me though her actions proved otherwise. I let myself be blinded.

30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work? I think so, though I've only known her for a week and a day.

31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes? No

32. Last book you finished reading? last I can remember, State of Denial by Bob Woodward.

33. Do you have a teddy bear? I have two bears, both given from Lou. One has a little pull up 'hood' with moose antlers and the other is red and has a Love Bug antennae hood.

34. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? in a plane.. ?

35. Do you go to church? No. Ask me if I feel guilty.. LOL

36. How old are you? 45

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, I wanted to be the quarterback for the Washington Redskins. I'll have to tell you a little childhood story on my blog sometime. My father ditched that dream for me one evening at dinner when he declared that girls couldn't play football. Then, I decided I wanted to be a writer. Another story I must share on my blog sometime. Hugs!