Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fun

Thanks SandraLea ~ I've never been tagged before. The voyeur in me enjoys reading when others do these things, but I worry I don't have anything interesting to say!

1. Who was your first prom date? Never attended a prom
2. Who were your first roommate(s)? My ex and his friend Shawn
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? Beer from a kegger out in the woods
4. What was your first job? first real, all-my own job was cleaning rooms at the Cedar Lodge Motel the summer before my senior year
5. What was your first car? a 1965 Volvo S122. Loved that lil beast!
6. When did you go to your first funeral? Four years ago
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17 ; my folks moved us back to Calif, but I didn't stay and went back to Montana
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Lassanski
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? To San Francisco
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I was 16, with my foster-sis
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Carol Lassanski, granddaughter of my 1st gr teacher. I don't know her any longer
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents' house? I moved into the family home of my ex
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My Lynnie-Lou
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman?
I've never been in a wedding
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Either make a cup of coffee or sip the one my gorgeous honey's brought me.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Def Leppard
17. First tattoo or piercing? What age? Ears at 12, then tattoo last summer
18. First celebrity crush? oh god, do I have to say? Donny Osmond. Even had the Puppy Love poster on my wall
19. Age of first kiss? 13
20. First crush? probably around 12, on Chris who had long curly hair
21. First time you did drugs? age 15

Do I have to tag? If so, I lay down a blanket challenge. Like the Godfather's Pizza ad..
*deep mafia-voice* 'do it'..
LOL ~~

3 comments:

nelle said...

You do not make a very threatening godmother! Try it with marbles in yer mouth.

gone said...

You're welcome! It was fun reading your answers. It's a good way to get to know people.
OK, Donny Osmond? LOL
Marie was kinda hot!

Lee said...

LOL, Donny's not so bad...mine was probably Shaun Cassidy or Leif Garrett...I think I even saw them both in concert ;) glad I finally found your blog through nelle's and to see that you and lou are still together :)