Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Agog

I haven't done much writing about this. But I have to tell you..

My son, who joined the marines. then got married. then went awol. twice. is divorcing his wife and staying in the marines.

He DID get court martialled. Busted to a lower rank... whatever that is for a beginner.

But next month begins classes in evasive and defensive driving for humvees. And has bought himself a nice laptop computer and will be car shopping this next weekend.

So.. again I worry about him going to war. But not anymore about his being lost and reckless in Montana.

He's coming to his little sister's graduation in June. And I am miles beyond overjoyed!!!

Let this be the answer for my son.

1 comment:

nelle said...

*hugs*

Yanno, in a weird sort of way, it sounds like it already is.