Monday, May 21, 2007

REALLY Wallowing Innit

Okay, today I was RIDICULOUSLY highschool. Things are so slow, I wrote a poem.

Yep, I was, and still continue to be, one of those poem-writing freaks. Nothing rhymes, the meter's all off... but I'm still pissed off about that fucking interview and decided to indulge the morose. And YOU'RE coming along for the ride...

(click away now, you've been warned)

Cold puddle of self-doubt
tauntingly licks my foot
chilling ambition
mocking drive.

Shallow annoyance!
I AM buoyant
with examples
of accomplishment
of capability.

Suited up
Walks on water
elaborating skills
in defiance of the creeping damp.

But value is denied
like rocks in my pockets.
The puddle now an ocean
swamped and choking
it pours from my eyes.


drama queen hey?
*hand to forehead, she swans off, stage left*
(yeah, you WERE warned)