1) Are your parents married, divorced, deceased or other? married, almost as long as I've been around ;)
2) Are you Vegetarian? no
3) Believe in Heaven? sorta
4) Have you come close to dying? no
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Lynne's ring. In a drawer I have a broken ring that I wore from the age of 13. Still think of having it repaired.
6) Are you eating? nope, finished the cookies a bit ago ;)
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yes, they're good!
8) Wear Makeup? yep
9) How many people have you kissed in the last month? really kissed? Just Lynne. On the cheek.. many members of her family
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery? probably not
11) What do you wear to bed? nothing. Clothes feel too confining, twisting about the bod as I sleep.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? lol, yep. doobie bro
13) Can you roll your tongue? yes
14) Pluck your eyebrows? yes. remember Brooke Shield's eyebrows?
15) What kind of watch(es)? silver Givenchy watch, a gift from Lynne on our first christmas
16) Abortion? pro choice here
17) Hair color? Brunette
18) Future child's name? Immaculata? LMAO... Rizzo 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6...?
19) Do you snore? I do, poor Lynne. Though last night I took an antihistamine tab before bed, and didn't snore once! Going to have to buy nore of them!
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go? Spain
21) Describe what is on your feet right now. am barefoot
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? pay off my credit card
23) Gold or silver? only silver
24) Hamburger or hot dog? hot dog, with mustard and pickle relish please
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? going to cheat and say vegetables ;)
26) Beach, city, or country? oooo, hard one. immediate; beach. long term; country
27) What was the last thing you touched before the keyboard? my tigger coffee cup
28) Where do you eat? I love Sandra's answer, 'at the Y'. Had to explain it to Lynne tho ;) She blushed
29) When's the last time you cried? Monday, when I went in to work on my day off cos they hadn't given me a proper schedule. Yeah, pitiful, but I'm having a rough time
30) Have you read blogs? I have a HUGE list of the ones I read
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? sure
32) Ever been involved with the police? only through my son
33) How many times have you been married? once
34) Do you talk in your sleep? yes. 'That'll be £2.35, please' ... Lynne says I said
35) beach or pool? do i have to choose?
36) What's your favorite song at the moment? favorite? uhhh, I have the newest Taking Back Sunday cd in the car, does that count?
37) How do you take your steak? medium rare
38) Window seat or aisle? window, cos the flight attendants bounce those carts off my elbows
39) Ever met a famous person? I met John Lithgow at our county fair. He was in line for the bumper cars, right in front of me
40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? yes
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I twirl it.
42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey? I've never really watched either of them, sorry
43) Basketball or Football? Football
44) How long do your showers last? 15 minutes
45) Do you drive a stick? yes, both right AND left handed ones!
46) Cake or ice cream? Cake!
47) Self-conscious? Yes, but I think I fake it well
48) What time do you get up? about 8
49) Have you ever given money to a bum?Money and cigs
50) When was your first crush? probably at 8
51) Where do you wish you were? laying in a recliner, by a pool with the hot sun beating down on me, the smell of chlorine in my nose and a frosty cold drink making rivulets down the side of the glass beside me
52) Have you ever broken someone's heart? yes
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes, along with a life-flight jet
54) Have you ever ridden on/in a fire truck? no
55) Last gift you received? summer clothes from Lynnie-Lou
56) Name the last three things you purchased. besides groceries? A book, a cd and ... the bikes I think
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? mmm, probably eating out
58) What state do you live in? I used to live in Montana and before that, California. Now I just live in a state of limbo, a temporary resident here in the UK
59) How do you eat an OREO? by the fistful, like CookieMonster
60) Last wedding attended? I can't remember. It was while still in Montana though
61) Favorite fast food place to eat? I would kill for a Taco Bell over here
62) Do you like to shop? Only when I have money to spend!
63) Most hated food/drink? food; don't like cantaloupe
64) Last play you saw? Was it good? Last play would have been a christmas panto at the Everyman Theatre. Yes, it was good.. they're so funny!
65) Can you sing? I think I can ;)
66) One thing you hate? People who don't understand 'conversation' is supposed to be more than just one person talking nonstop
67) One wish: my family lived here, near us
68) Favorite drink? coke
69) Current Crush? Lynne Marie Love-of-My-Life