Saturday, February 03, 2007

Know What This Is?


Okay, so I'm a weirdo. But do you have to use these? This is how we make ice.

Filling these plastic fussy things always feels like an ordeal, though doing three or four only takes a few minutes. Sometimes they leak before they freeze.. and you don't know about it till it's made a mess somewhere.

Probably I'm just a little lazy and a little stubborn. I want regular ice cube trays. I want big, square rectangles of ice in my drink, not these odd little pillows.

Yes, I am an ice snob.

3 comments:

nelle said...

Har! Now ya got me wishing on a margarita...

*let's see if I can conjure up a new fridge with icemaker for ya*

Nuthin' up mah sleeve...

Presto! Oops. So it goes in a dollhouse. I tried!

Dunc's Pigeon said...

You do know that you can get re-usable plastic trays to make proper cubes? And that massive fridges with ice machines are inefficient energy gobblers? (what do you mean self righteous and preachy...?) ;)

Nony said...

If you think I'm messy with the ice sacks, picture me placing a tray full of water into the freezer DRAWER (no shelves) and sliding it shut .. ofttimes through frost accumulation. UhHUH.

Fine, I'll just come steal ice from you.