Sunday, May 25, 2008

Numb

I have only one sibling, a little sister. She's a gorgeous person; funny, smart and generous. She's fought tooth and nail to keep her family together through some of the worst crap life can throw at a person.

Last night I got word that her daughter, my 16 year old niece, has been killed by a drunk driver.





IF there is a god... and IF I ever get to meet him, he'd better have some awfully good answers and he'd better give me those answers fast because I swear I'm going to beat the shit out of him as soon as we meet.

4 comments:

Trop said...

I am so sorry Kim.

Anonymous said...

(((((Nony))))) I'm so sorry. Sending you friendship hugs.

nelle said...

OMG.

My arms are stretching across the Atlantic to give you a big cyber bear hug.

Will send reiki tonight to all of your family.

nelle

Ginny said...

Sorry sorry for your loss.

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}