Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thanks

I appreciate your kind thoughts, friends. Thank you for the hugs.

Tomorrow I'll be flying to Seattle. Going via Paris, this is scheduled to be the shortest ever of all my flights back, only 13 hours travelling instead of the usual 20-22 hours. I wish Lou could come with me, but the trip is expensive AND she has lost her passport. I miss her already and don't want to do this on my own.

The family visited the crash site yesterday, met the man living nearby who held my niece as her life dimmed and left her.

Life is short. Love eachother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, I am so so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your sisters family
Soozi

nelle said...

I try to write words of support, words of encouragement... yet my heart breaks just reading this, a tear just dropped off my face.

I'm at a loss for what to say, and guess the only thing I can say is that in whatever way we can, whatever way you feel a need, our support and our love is with all of you.

nelle

Ting said...

I just read this and I am so very sorry. I hope you will all begin to heal very soon. I'm sure you have beautiful memories of her to carry on in your heart.