Friday, May 22, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

Am back from my visit with the fam. Had a fantastic time.. spoiled the kids, got spoiled ourselves by my parents, giggled with my sister, loved on my nephew, had 90 degree weather for sunburns and a waterballoon fight, harassed everyone and made my face hurt from smiling so much.

The flights were murderous, missed my last flight from Salt Lake City to Montana by only minutes. In fact, the plane was still out there, attached to the walkway but they'd closed the gate and wouldn't even listen to my begging. (yea, I am not above begging.)

I don't know how many hours I was travelling. Forward and back over time zones, Paris, SLC, Montana, Minneapolis, Amsterdam...oh and a road trip to the TriCities in Washington and back, I was damned near comatose when finally stood in front of my own door.

The door opened and she stood there smiling. She'd bunked off work and beat me home, so pleased I was finally back here with her. mmmm, god I missed her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a GREAT time though I never doubted that you wouldn't.